Whether you choose to volunteer to gain additional leadership opportunities, build your resume, increase exposure in the natural stone community, or give back to the profession, the Natural Stone Institute invites you to help support the association and the entire natural stone community. However you choose to get involved, we are committed to providing a meaningful experience.
There are a number of ways to get involved.
Volunteer — Volunteer with any of our committees at any time and learn about the specific projects you can assist with on a project-by-project basis. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors — members of the Natural Stone Institute's Board of Directors serve staggered 5-year terms. Board nominations are accepted in the summer for open positions.
- Online Members Community — Build your network on the Natural Stone Institute's LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter groups. Simply complete your online profile, invite other members to join your network, and join groups that are interesting to you.
- Program Proposal — Submit your idea for an education session at one of the many Natural Stone Institute Education Seminars to or industry trade shows.
- Newsletter — Submit an article idea for the Natural Stone Institute's newsletter.
- Social Responsibility/Sustainability Articles — Share a story about what your organization is doing to be more socially responsible and/or to promote sustainability (approximately 500-words) and be part of the effort to expand tools and information regarding the use of social responsibility/sustainability as a business driver.
Business Forms & Samples — Share a sample of what you use at your organization to help reduce the need to reinvent the wheel. These documents are utilized in updates for the Natural Stone Institute's popular management toolkit series.
- Regional Education — Visit the Natural Stone Institute's education calendar and register for the program that is right for you.
- Webinars — Check out the array of association education programs available from the convenience of your computer.
- Recruit a Member — Help grow and support the stone industry while letting your colleagues know about the great resources the Natural Stone Institute has to offer. Email email@example.com to obtain more information.
- Invest — Support future stone industry leaders by investing in the Natural Stone Scholarship Fund.