2019 Press Releases
- June 20, 2019
- New Documents Available in Natural Stone Resource Library
Eighteen new “Queries & Quandaries” articles have been added to the Natural Stone Resource Library.
- June 11, 2019
- Natural Stone Institute Releases New Safety Video
A new video entitled “Safe Stone Shopping” is now available from the Natural Stone Institute.
- June 4, 2019
- Natural Stone Institute Introduces New OSHA Checklist
The Natural Stone Institute has released a new safety checklist designed to help fabricators prepare for an OSHA inspection
- May 21, 2019
- Three New Courses Available in Natural Stone University
Three new courses are available online in the Natural Stone University: The Geology of Natural Stone 1: Introduction to Natural Stone, Facility Safety Plan: Creating an Environment of Safety for Your Employees, and Stone Sales 1: Basic Sales and Marketing Measures
- May 15, 2019
- Natural Stone Institute Completes 22nd Home with Gary Sinise Foundation
The Natural Stone Institute has provided natural stone and fabrication services for its 22nd home with the Gary Sinise Foundation’s R.I.S.E. program (Restoring Independence Supporting Empowerment).
- April 30, 2019
- Natural Stone Institute Receives Pillar Award
Natural Stone Institute has been presented with the United Way of Great Lorain County’s Pillar Award. The award was presented during United Way’s Annual Celebration of Community Impact..
- April 23, 2019
- Natural Stone Institute Announces Call for Entries for Pinnacle and Tucker Design Awards - Copy
The Natural Stone Institute has announced a call for entries for the Industry Recognition Awards. Submissions for all awards are due on July 20.
- April 23, 2019
- Natural Stone Institute Announces Call for Entries for Pinnacle and Tucker Design Awards
The Natural Stone Institute has announced a call for entries for the Pinnacle and Tucker Design Awards. Submissions are due by July 20.
- April 17, 2019
- Natural Stone Institute Announces Two Study Tours for Summer 2019
Natural Stone Institute announces that registration is now open for two unique study tour opportunities this summer: Austin, TX (June 11-12) and Knoxville, TN (August 18-22).
- March 27, 2019
- NIOSH Silica Webinar Planned for May 14
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) will be hosting a free silica safety webinar on Tuesday, May 14 at 11am PST.