Accreditation Immersion Class at TISE 2018
Accreditation Immersion Class at TISE 2018:
Date: Monday, January 29, 2018
Time: 9:00am to 4:00 pm
Location: TISE at Mandalay Bay Convention Center
The Natural Stone Institute Accreditation Program Immersion Class is the perfect introduction to the accreditation program and will prepare the attendee to complete all phases of accreditation.
The class includes a section on taking multiple choice exams, extensive review of the exam material, and preparation to take the actual accreditation exam. If you pass, that part of the accreditation process will be considered COMPLETE!
This one day workshop (9:00am-4:00pm) consists of:
· 20 minutes on the application process and exactly what is required
· 20 minute prep course on taking multiple choice exams
· 80 minutes of sample test questions and review (group discussion)
· Lunch (provided by the Natural Stone Institute)
· Taking the actual accreditation exam (optional, 5 hours)
$99 for members with an application already on file
$199.00 (includes application – normally $250)
$350.00 (includes application – normally $500)
For more information on becoming accredited click here.