Wine & Stone Event at Omega Natural Stone
Date: Wednesday, Nov 15, 2017
Time: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Speakers: Sucharita Reddy, Mandy Sohal
Location: 10405 Shady Trail, Suite 400, Dallas TX 75220
What is the connection between Wine & Stone?
Genetically, all chardonnays are the same. Geologically, all marbles are the same. Soil composition and climate affect the way a wine tastes. Mineral composition and formation affect the way a stone looks. Find out why!
- Find out how formation and mineral composition affect the characteristics of natural stone as a building material.
- Compare and contrast similar types of stone.
- Learn how to create appeal for natural stone by telling the interesting stories about how and why they look and perform differently than each other.
- Learn how climate and soil factors affect the flavor and acidity of wine
- CEU Credit Information: AIA: WIS01, 1.5 HSW LU; IDCEC: CEU-104506, 0.1 HSW CEU, Subject Code 3.1, LACES: WIS01, 1.5 HSW LU; NKBA: 0.1 CEU
RSVP: email@example.com or 214-660-5393