2019 Austin Mini Study Tour
Tour Registrations close May 31st
Join us this June in Austin Texas for a fun networking and educational experience.
Registration for the Austin Study Tour is now closed.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending.
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
701 E 11th St
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: (512) 478-1111
Travel & Location
Closest Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - Approx. 20 min drive
Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Austin
Convenient Location to: Downtown Austin
- 2:30 PM Texas Capitol Architectural Tour
- Welcome Reception Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sponsored by EuroStone Machine USA, Pacific Shore Stones & Raducz Stone
- Welcome Dinner Stubbs Bar-B-Q Sponsored by Quality Stone Company
- Hotel breakfast
- University of Texas Architectural Campus Tour
- Tour Bus to Marble Falls TX Sponsored by International Stoneworks
- Stone Panels International Facility Tour and Lunch
- Coldspring Sunset Red Quarry Tour
- Tour Bus to Austin
- Closing Evening Reception Sponsored by Continental Cut Stone
Airfare NOT included.
Includes scheduled activities, transportation to/from all facility visits, receptions and scheduled meals. Lodging not included.
A la carte
For those only planning to attend the Welcome Dinner at Stubbs Bar-B-Q ($30) and/or the Closing Evening Reception sponsored by Continental Cut Stone.
The Institute relies on the generous contributions of our sponsors to defray event costs not included in registration fees. Please support the Institute and elevate your company’s exposure to the attendees through one of our opportunities.
$1800 Opening Night Dinner
$ 750 Bar/Reception
Each sponsor receives:
- Website, and on-site signage recognition
- Your company logo and website link featured on promotional e-Blasts and all tour related materials
Sponsorship deadline is May 31, 2019.
Sponsorship questions: email Kelley@naturalstoneinstitute.org
Things to Consider
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain jacket
- A secure cross-bag or purse