2019 Austin Mini Study Tour
Hotel registrations close May 24th
Join us this June in Austin Texas for a fun networking and educational experience.
Those who register for both the Austin and Tennesee Study Tours by June 14th will be entered to win a $500 AmEx gift card!
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
701 E 11th St
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: (512) 478-1111
Travel & Location
Closest Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - Approx. 20 min drive
Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Austin
Convenient Location to: Downtown Austin
- 2:30 PM Texas Capitol Architectural Tour
- Welcome Dinner Stubbs Bar-B-Q
- Hotel breakfast
- Tour Bus to Marble Falls TX
- Coldspring Sunset Red Quarry Tour
- Stone Panels International Facility Tour and Lunch
- Tour Bus to Austin
- University of Texas Architectural Campus Tour
- Closing Evening Reception Sponsored by Continental Cut Stone
Airfare NOT included.
$600 Full 1st in Room
Includes 2 nights lodging, scheduled activities, transportation to/from all facility visits, receptions and scheduled meals.
$300 Full 2nd in Room
For additional guest in room. Includes scheduled activities, transportation to/from all facility visits, receptions and scheduled meals.
Includes scheduled activities, transportation to/from all facility visits, receptions and scheduled meals. Lodging not included.
A la carte
For those only planning to attend the Welcome Dinner at Stubbs Bar-B-Q ($30) and/or the Closing Evening Reception sponsored by Continental Cut Stone.
The Institute relies on the generous contributions of our sponsors to defray event costs not included in registration fees. Please support the Institute and elevate your company’s exposure to the attendees through one of our opportunities.
$1800 Opening Night Dinner
$ 750 Bar/Reception
Each sponsor receives:
- Website, and on-site signage recognition
- Your company logo and website link featured on promotional e-Blasts and all tour related materials
Sponsorship deadline is May 24, 2019.
Sponsorship questions: email Kelley@naturalstoneinstitute.org
Things to Consider
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain jacket
- A secure cross-bag or purse