2020 Virtual Auction
Date: Tuesday September 22, 2020
The annual Natural Stone Institute Auction is going virtual for 2020. This Members Only benefit auction is a great way to showcase your products and raise money for the Natural Stone Foundation. The Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charity governed by a board of trustees. Its mission is to create, fund and/or support programs that directly educate the architecture and design community, consumers, and industry professionals about the features and benefits of natural stone. Support this mission by donating an item to be auctioned. Foundation contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law and exclusively support the mission and programs of the Foundation.
Pledged Auction Items are due Friday August 14, 2020.
More details about pledging can be found on the Donation Form.
Questions? Contact Jane Bennett.
Auction Items Donated to Date:
- $1500 credit toward Lueders limestone products – Continental Cut Stone
- 200 Cu. Ft. Cordova Cream limestone blocks – Continental Cut Stone
- Tailor Customizable Front Undermount, Single Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Model K-22569 – Kohler
- Alabama Silver Shadow Vein Cut limestone 48”outdoor bench – Vetter Stone
- Minnesota limestone 48” outdoor bench – Vetter Stone
- Custom Made Wine Rack – TexaStone Quarries
- LT-2D3D Laser Templator System – Laser Products