Massachusetts Stone Summit: Key Pulse Points for Building a Successful Stone Fabrication Business
This Stone Industry Education event has been postponed. Our team will be working with the event hosts to determine a new date.
Special Thanks to our Host:
DATE: Thursday, May 7, 2020
345 University Ave
Westwood, MA 02090
Join the Stone Industry Education Series for a day of education and networking. Learn how to diversify your business, build efficiency in your company, and train to industry standards. Don’t miss this opportunity—this one day workshop will only be available in your area once this year. Visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com to learn more.
- Review what metrics to follow as you develop your business plan.
- Learn how to find and train top talent.
- Discuss how to create a team that will optimize efficiency and build customer satisfaction.
- Create a plan to help your company maximize profits.
8:30 am - Registration
9:00 am - Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am - Key Pulse Points for Building a Successful Stone Fabrication Business
10:30 am - Break
10:45 am - Key Pulse Points for Building a Successful Stone Fabrication Business
11:45 am - Fabricator Resources
Noon - Host Presentation
12:15 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - Fabricator Breakout Sessions
Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
- 3:00 pm - Reception
Fabricators and Installers: $99
Stone Distributors and Suppliers: $249
- Earn two free registrations — Non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin, or call 440.250.9222 and ask for Jeff Handley.
A special thank you to all the sponsors of the Massachusetts Stone Summit. If you are interested in more information about sponsorship, please click here.
For more information on this event contact: