Oregon Stone Summit: Stone Shop Management (Postponed)
This event has been postponed.
Special Thanks to our Host:
DATE: Thursday, July 16, 2020
12220 SW Cimino Street
Tualatin, OR 97062
Join the Stone Industry Education Series for a day of education and networking. Learn how to diversify your business, build efficiency in your company, and train to industry standards. Don’t miss this opportunity—this one day workshop will only be available in your area once this year. Visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com to learn more.
- Review best practices for measuring project and organizational costs.
- Learn how to find and train top talent.
- Discuss available training resources to help build your stone company.
- Create a plan for diversifying your sales to ensure growth both this year and 5 years down the road.
8:30 am - Registration
9:00 am - Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am - Stone Shop Management
10:30 am - Break
10:45 am - Stone Shop Management
11:45 am - Fabricator Resources
Noon - Host Presentation
12:15 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - Fabricator Breakout Sessions
Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
- 3:00 pm - Reception
Fabricators and Installers: $99
Stone Distributors and Suppliers: $249
- Earn two free registrations — Non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin, or call 440.250.9222 and ask for Jeff Handley.
A special thank you to all the sponsors of the Oregon Stone Summit. If you are interested in more information about sponsorship, please click here.
For more information on this event contact: