Texas Stone Summit: 12 Business Axioms
Special Thanks to our Host:
DATE: Thursday, November 5, 2020
2300-8 Scarbrough Dr
Austin, TX 78728
Join the Stone Industry Education Series for a day of education and networking. Learn how to diversify your business, build efficiency in your company, and train to industry standards. Don’t miss this opportunity—this one day workshop will only be available in your area once this year. Visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com to learn more.
- Review the twelve business axioms of the stone industry.
- Learn about available training resources to help build your stone company.
- Discuss what makes your company stand out in the marketplace.
- Create a plan for measuring costs and earning future profits.
- 8:30 am: Registration
- 9:00 am: Welcome and Attendee Introductions
- 9:15 am: 12 Business Axioms
- 10:30 am: Break
- 10:45 am: 12 Business Axioms
- 11:45 am: Fabricator Resources
- Noon: Host Presentation
- 12:15 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- 3:00 pm: Reception
Fabricators and Installers: $99
Stone Distributors and Suppliers: $249
- Earn two free registrations — Non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin, or call 440.250.9222 and ask for Jeff Handley.
A special thank you to all the sponsors of the Texas Stone Summit. If you are interested in more information about sponsorship, please click here.
For more information on this event contact: