Wine & Stone Event at Laura Michaels Design
Date: October 4, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Speakers: Buddy Ontra & Diana Fisher
Location: Laura Michaels Design, 3 Riversville Rd, Greenwich, CT 06831
What is the connection between Wine & Stone?
Genetically, all chardonnays are the same. Geologically, all marbles are the same. Soil composition and climate affect the way a wine tastes. Mineral composition and formation affect the way a stone looks. Find out why!
- Find out how formation and mineral composition affect the characteristics of natural stone as a building material.
- Compare and contrast similar types of stone.
- Learn how to create appeal for natural stone by telling the interesting stories about how and why they look and perform differently than each other.
- Learn how climate and soil factors affect the flavor and acidity of wine
- CEU Credit Information: AIA: WIS01, 1.5 HSW LU; IDCEC: CEU-104506, 0.1 HSW CEU, Subject Code 3.1, LACES: WIS01, 1.5 HSW LU; NKBA: 0.1 CEU