Wine & Stone Event at Mario & Son
Date: September 13, 2018
Time: 5:30 – 8:00 PM
Speakers: Joey Marcella + Michaela Steinbach
Location: Mario & Son, 2750 N Eagle Lane, Liberty Lake, WA 99019
What is the connection between Wine & Stone?
Genetically, all chardonnays are the same. Geologically, all marbles are the same. Soil composition and climate affect the way a wine tastes. Mineral composition and formation affect the way a stone looks. Find out why!
- Find out how formation and mineral composition affect the characteristics of natural stone as a building material.
- Compare and contrast similar types of stone.
- Learn how to create appeal for natural stone by telling the interesting stories about how and why they look and perform differently than each other.
- Learn how climate and soil factors affect the flavor and acidity of wine
- CEU Credit Information: AIA: WIS01, 1.5 HSW LU; IDCEC: CEU-104506, 0.1 HSW CEU, Subject Code 3.1, LACES: WIS01, 1.5 HSW LU; NKBA: 0.1 CEU
RSVP: Brittany Henry at (509) 536-6079 or email@example.com