Accreditation in Progress: Safety Review
Date: Wednesday, February 3
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM ET
A voluntary OSHA visit is an accreditation requirement that causes many companies angst. Join us as we demystify this requirement. Hear from companies who have gone through the OSHA On-Site Consultation process. Learn what to expect during this visit and how you can best prepare for it.
- OSHA Inspection Checklist
- Silica Exposure Control Plan for General Industry
Before the session, please watch:
- Basics of OSHA Compliance for the Natural Stone Industry
- Silica Exposure Standards and OSHA Compliance
- Facility Safety Plan- Creating an Environment of Safety for Your Employees
- Set Up OSHA Voluntary Visit (Due by January 29, 2022)
Mark Meriaux, Accreditation & Technical Manager
Natural Stone Institute
Complimentary with active accreditation application ($250 for members)
Registration will be limited to 20 companies
You’ve requested an application to become accredited by the Natural Stone Institute…now what?
Join us for a six month webinar program as we walk through the process of becoming accredited. For one hour a month, we will create a schedule to help you achieve your goal of becoming an accredited company. You’ll hear from fabricators who have been through the process and network with peers who are working through the program. At the end of this six-month program, you will be ready to schedule your on-site audit and officially become an accredited company.