June 2021 Updated Guidance:
Course Bundle: Stone Business Management During the COVID-19 Crisis
This course bundle includes:
- Creating a Safety Plan in the Age of COVID-19
- Adjusting Your Marketing Strategy in Times of Crisis
Provide Distance Learning for Architects & Designers with the CEU Program
For the latest updates: Visit our Calendar of Events for cancellations and postponements.
Opening America's Workplaces Again - National Online Dialogue: A site to share specific ideas on reopening (and vote on other ideas) to help shape future DOL guidance
A Letter from Jim: COVID-19 Legislation FAQs
COVID-19 Rapid Crisis Response Checklist (from Boston Consulting Group)
- Q&A Clarifications on the CARES Act from Cornerstone Government Affairs (1-hour MP3 audio file)
From the Small Business Administration:
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – Long-term loans for payments of fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills that can’t be paid because of the disaster’s impact.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Advance Loan – Offers small businesses a one-time advance up to $10,000 of the EIDL to cover costs in the short term. This loan advance will not have to be repaid.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program – Incentive loans to keep workers on small business payrolls. If all employees are kept on payroll for eight weeks, SBA will forgive the portion of the loans used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities. Up to 100 percent of the loan is forgivable.
- 4/2 Interim Final Rule – PPP Temporary Changes and PPP Summary Memo (from Cornerstone Government Affairs)
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Calculators courtesy of Rockheads Group USA (Excel spreadsheet download)
- All SBA Coronavirus Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (including those above)
From the U.S. Chamber of Commerce:
COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan (downloadable Word Document)
Prevención, preparación, y Plan de Respuesta del Sector Construcción ante la Exposición al COVID-19 (downloadable Word Document)
- Using the COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Plan (instructional video)
Emergency Policy HR Forms:
- Paid Sick Leave Policy (downloadable Word Doc)
- Expanded Family Medical Leave Policy (downloadable Word Doc)
- Paid Sick Leave Request off form (downloadable Word Doc)
- COVID-19 Jobsite Screening Document BILINGUAL (downloadable Word Doc)
From the Department of Labor:
- Required FFCRA Employee Poster (for companies under 500 employees)
- COVID-19 (or Other Public Health Emergencies) and the Fair Labor Standards Act Questions and Answers
- Key Takeaways - Cash Flow Relief Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
From Schechner Lifson Corporation:
- TIPS: Cyber Criminals Seeking to Capitalize on Coronavirus
- TIPS: Mental Well-Being During a Quarantine
- CHECKLIST: Keeping Employees Healthy/Informed/Protected
- Instructional Podcast: Cyber Protection During a Emergency
- TIPS: Cyber Protection During an Emergency
- Poster: Ten Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure (available in 10 languages)
- COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce
- COVID-19 Guidance for the Manufacturing Industry
- Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 2020 Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA Enforcement Updates:
- 4/10 – Guidance on recordkeeping/reporting duties (Form 300) of employee COVID-19 cases as a work-related illness
- 4/3 – Guidance to allow additional NIOSH certified filtering facepiece respirators due to shortages caused by the pandemic.
- 4/3 – Enforcement flexibility to allow respirators certified under standards from other countries due to shortages caused by the pandemic.
- 3/14 – Temporary discretion allowed for annual respirator fit testing.
Alcohol cleaners and diluted bleach are unlikely to cause issues with most natural stone surfaces. Additionally, many EPA-registered commercial cleaners include ‘safe for use on marble or natural stone’ – check the label. If you are concerned, test the cleaner in a small inconspicuous location before treating the entire stone surface.