- Annual memberships are $1000 per year (quarterly and semi-annual payment plans available).
- Branch/Additional location memberships are $200 per year.
All dues payments must be in US dollars and may be paid by check drawn on a US bank, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or by international wire transfer.
Payment for first year dues must accompany the application. Dues renewal periods are quarterly the following year. Selection of a payment plan authorizes NSI to auto withdraw dues per designated plan.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. All member materials will be sent to you upon acceptance.
Membership is non-transferable to other branches or locations.
After 1 year, please provide NSI with 30 days notice of cancellation.
Categories of Membership
- Active Member: Must be actively engaged in quarrying, manufacturing, producing, finishing, fabricating, exporting, importing, sourcing, installing, or restoring natural stone.
- Associate: Must be actively engaged in the supply of auxiliary materials, products, equipment, and services to the natural stone industry.
- Branch Member: Offices of Active or Associate Members (eg additional locations) that desire to receive the appropriate services of the Institute. Request a branch application.
- Individual: Exclusively for architects, landscape architects, and designers who specify natural stone in their projects but are not actively engaged or employed in quarrying, manufacturing, producing, finishing, fabricating, exporting, importing, sourcing, installing, or restoring natural stone. Request application. Please send us your professional affiliated organization information.
For all other membership classifications, please contact the membership team at email@example.com.