Jeff Handley, The Natural Stone Institute's Member Relations Manager, showcases a sample of the 10# box.
- Active/Associate North American memberships are $1000 per year.
- Active/Associate Foreign memberships are $1000 per year.
- Branch/Additional location memberships are $200 per year (discounts available for direct/corporate billing).
All dues payments must be in US dollars and may be paid by check drawn on a US bank, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or by international wire transfer.
Payment for first year dues must accompany the application. Dues renewal periods are quarterly the following year.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. All member materials will be sent to you upon acceptance.
Categories of Membership
- Active Member: Must be actively engaged in quarrying, manufacturing, producing, finishing, fabricating, exporting, importing, sourcing, installing, or restoring natural stone.
- Associate: Must be actively engaged in the supply of auxiliary materials, products, equipment, and services to the natural stone industry.
- Branch Member: Offices of Active or Associate Members (eg additional locations) that desire to receive the appropriate services of the Institute.
Individual Newsletter Subscription
- Individual: Exclusively for AIA architects who utilize natural stone in their projects, but are not actively engaged in quarrying, manufacturing, producing, finishing, fabricating, exporting, importing, sourcing, installing, or restoring natural stone. Request application.
For all other membership classifications, please contact Jeff Handley at the Natural Stone Institute.