- Active/Associate North American memberships are $1000 per year.
- Active/Associate Foreign memberships are $1000 per year.
- Branch/Additional location memberships are $200 per year (discounts available for direct/corporate billing).
All dues payments must be in US dollars and may be paid by check drawn on a US bank, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or by international wire transfer.
Payment for first year dues must accompany the application. Dues renewal periods are quarterly the following year.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. All member materials will be sent to you upon acceptance.
Categories of Membership
- Active Member: Must be actively engaged in quarrying, manufacturing, producing, finishing, fabricating, exporting, importing, sourcing, installing, or restoring natural stone.
- Associate: Must be actively engaged in the supply of auxiliary materials, products, equipment, and services to the natural stone industry.
- Branch Member: Offices of Active or Associate Members (eg additional locations) that desire to receive the appropriate services of the Institute.
- Individual: Exclusively for architects, landscape architects, and designers who specify natural stone in their projects but are not actively engaged or employed in quarrying, manufacturing, producing, finishing, fabricating, exporting, importing, sourcing, installing, or restoring natural stone. Request application. Please send us your professional affiliated organization information.
For all other membership classifications, please contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.