Award Sponsorships | Education Sponsorships | Credentialling Sponsorships
Advocacy Sponsorships | Event Sponsorships | Advertising | Donations | Home
Building Stone Magazine
$875 - $4,040
Contribute to this strategic outreach that promotes the benefits of natural stone through project case studies and informational articles showcasing innovative product options, technological fabricating and installation advancements, as well as overall performance and sustainability qualities.
Reach architects, landscape architects, interior designers, industry professionals, and other influencers. Your ad appears in both the print and digital versions of this bi-annual publication.
Learn More: buildingstonemagazine.com
- Integrated reach of over 100,000 architects, landscape architects, interior designers, construction specifiers, stone industry professionals, and other influencers via combined print and digital platforms.
- Digital issues reside on online newsstand platform and are archived on the Natural Stone Institute website.
The Cutting Edge Newsletter
$300 - $1,600 (single issue starting rates)
This member-exclusive newsletter, published six times per year, is distributed electronically to all members and mailed to all US-based members. Advertise to reach industry professionals who purchase machinery, services, supplies, and other aspects of the trade.
- Distribution to over 2,000 member companies (print) and 8,000 member employees (digital).
- Past issues archived on the Members Only section of the Natural Stone Institute website.
Natural Stone Institute Web Banner
Advertise on the homepage with a pop-up web banner linking to your site. Banner ads receive 5,000+ impressions and 375+ clicks each month.
- Ad appears on the Natural Stone Institute homepage for one month.
- Exclusive to one company per month.
Stone of the Year
This program is exclusive to one natural stone producer.
The stone image/brand is used extensively on association resources throughout the year.
Learn more: naturalstoneinstitute.org/stoneoftheyear
- Details about the stone and quarry featured on the Stone of the Year webpage.
- Stone image featured on annual member certificate and code of ethics.
- Stone image featured on various member marketing materials throughout the year.
Questions? Contact Jeff Pavic
Ready to commit? Submit Sponsorship & Advertising Commitment Form.