Award Sponsorships | Education Sponsorships | Credentialling Sponsorships
Advocacy Sponsorships | Event Sponsorships | Advertising | Donations | Home
Sponsor dollars are used to assist with the creation and dissemination of information designed to increase knowledge about natural stone both within the industry and to the design community.
Natural Stone University (online education)
$5,000 (University website banner—limit of 10)
Support the creation, expansion, and enhancement of online education resources for stone industry professionals and the design community. Course topics include safety, sales and marketing, new employee onboarding, technical applications, and geology.
7,500 courses taken
4,200+ unique users
The platform usage is growing annually!
Learn more: uofstone.org
- Exposure of a Banner Ad which rotates on the homepage and throughout all courses.
- 4,200+ unique users.
A/D Education Efforts
Provide a well-rounded set of education to architects, landscape architects, and designers to ensure their comfort in specifying natural stone in their projects and inspire them to use more.
12 Live Webinars scheduled for 2023
20+ On-Demand CEU Courses
3,800+ unique users / leads
Learn more: naturalstoneinstitute.org/university
- Attendee Lists
- Sponsor Recognition in: event promotions, pre-webinar video, Before & after live webinar presentations, Links to sponsor website shared in chat box during live webinars, displayed in University course bundle
$2,500 per event
Reach stone industry professionals through live webinars that address issues specific to the industry. The webinar will be moderated by Natural Stone Institute staff and volunteers, with sponsor acting as a panelist or subject expert.
All technical/educational webinars averaging 250+ registrants.
Sponsor serves as a panelist or subject expert for a 1-hour live webinar.
Recorded version is hosted in the Natural Stone University for additional viewing.
- Featured as the exclusive sponsor and subject expert.
- Receive branding and continued leads from the recorded webinar.
Regional Fabricator Education
Single Event $1,750
One Year (9 events) $10,500
Host: Live Event: $3,000 per event; Webinar $2,500 per event
Gain exposure to fabricators and installation professionals.
These virtual and in-person gatherings offer educational, networking, and marketing opportunities for sponsors and hosts.
Learn more: stoneindustryeducation.com
- 5 complimentary registrations to each location.
- Table space for company literature at each location.
- Receive complete attendee list.
- Logo with link on event website(s).
- Electronic and promotional materials.
- All on-site signage.
CEU Program (face-to-face education)
$2,500 / $500
Support the development of continuing education courses for architects, interior designers, and landscape architects through AIA, IDCEC, LACES, NKBA, and GBCI.
Build relationships with architects and designers by presenting on be half of the Natural Stone Institute.
19 authorized turn-key courses.
Continuing education credits available through AIA, IDCEC, ASID, NKBA, LA CES, ASLA and GBCI.
Learn more: naturalstoneinstitute.org/ceu
- Receive the tools, resources and support necessary for your organization to successfully present CEUs both in-person and online.
Use Natural Stone Campaign
Show your support for the official promotional campaign of the Natural Stone Institute. Donations are used to fund the implementation of research, educational tactics, SEO, and PR that will disprove myths and misconceptions about natural stone.
Learn more: usenaturalstone.org
- Recognition on Use Natural Stone donor page.
- Opportunity to share article ideas and photography.
- Access to over 100 articles to share on social media and with your customers.
Questions? Contact Jeff Pavic
Ready to commit? Submit Sponsorship & Advertising Commitment Form.