Sponsor dollars are used to assist with the creation and dissemination of information designed to increase knowledge about natural stone both within the industry and to the design community.
Natural Stone University (online education)
$5,000 (University website banner—limit of 10)
Support the creation, expansion, and enhancement of online education resources for stone industry professionals and the design community. Course topics include safety, sales and marketing, new employee onboarding, technical applications, and geology.
Learn more: www.uofstone.org
- Website banner hosted on University homepage for 12 months
- Monthly attendee lists for course attendees
- Opportunity to provide exclusive discounts to University participants
Natural Stone Academy (online education)
Sponsorship supports the development of 8 hours of accredited courses (3 AIA LU/HSW + 5 AIA LU). The Academy is hosted through Architectural Record.
Learn more: www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/academy
- Monthly course attendee list
- Inclusion on sponsor landing page
- Recognition on all Natural Stone Academy marketing materials
$2,500 per event
Reach stone industry professionals through live webinars that address issues specific to the industry. The webinar will be moderated by Natural Stone Institute staff and volunteers, with sponsor acting as a panelist or subject expert.
- Attendee lists
- Sponsor logo on all marketing and promotional materials for webinar
- Course will be added to the Natural Stone University
Fabricator Events (online & in-person)
Single Event $1,650
All Events for Full Year (9 events) $10,250
Host: Live Event: $3,000 per event; Webinar $2,500 per event
Gain exposure to fabricators and installation professionals. These virtual and in-person gatherings offer educational, networking, and marketing opportunities for sponsors and hosts.
Learn more: www.stoneindustryeducation.com
- Complimentary registration
- Weekly registration lists starting at 6 weeks
- Event attendee lists for both virtual and in-person events
- Recognition on all event-specific marketing materials
- Customized flyer to promote event to customers
- Virtual events: Virtual Trade Show booth, 30 second video product overview, pre-session advertisement, access to polling and survey questions, attendee list for Natural Stone University course
- In-person events: 5 complimentary guest registrations, tabletop display area at each event, brief speaking opportunity during the event
CEU Program (face-to-face education)
$2,500 / $500
Support the development of continuing education courses for architects, interior designers, and landscape architects through AIA, IDCEC, LACES, NKBA, and GBCI.
Learn more: www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/ceu
Use Natural Stone Campaign
Show your support for the official promotional campaign of the Natural Stone Institute. Donations are used to fund the implementation of research, educational tactics, SEO, and PR that will disprove myths and misconceptions about natural stone.
- Recognition on Use Natural Stone donor page
- Opportunity to share article ideas and photography
- Access to over 100 articles and social media resources
Questions? Contact Jeff Pavic
Ready to commit? Submit Sponsorship & Advertising Commitment Form.