Gary Sinise Foundation R.I.S.E. Program
Product / Fabrication / Installation donations
Donate natural stone and/or fabrication and installation services to specially-adapted smart homes built for severely wounded veterans and first responders. This will include both interior stonework (countertops, facades, etc.) and exterior stonework (exterior cladding, etc.). Annually involved in 7-10 homes.
Learn more: naturalstoneinstitute.org/rise
- Logo on subcontractor signage at home dedication event.
- Recognition on the Natural Stone Institute’s R.I.S.E. program webpage.
- Inclusion in Natural Stone Institute’s donor recognition.
- Inclusion on NSI press release about the project.
- Invitation to events hosted for the veterans and families (when possible).
Annual Live Auction
In-kind Product Donation
Support a great cause by donating an item to the annual Auction held each year during the study tour. Donate items that showcase your products and services or contribute unique consumer goods, sporting event tickets, travel, or experiences while raising awareness for your company. Online silent auction bidding opportunity available to all members. All proceeds benefit the Natural Stone Foundation.
- Logo on event signage.
- Recognition during event.
- Recognition on auction website.
- Recognition in post-event promotions (Cutting Edge newsletter).
Questions? Contact Jeff Pavic
Ready to commit? Submit Sponsorship & Advertising Commitment Form.