WHO WE ARE
Provide resources and opportunities to recruit, retain, and advance women in the stone industry.
- Expand on existing Natural Stone Institute educational offerings by developing topics specific to women's needs.
- Increase peer networking opportunities by coordinating venues to connect and learn.
- Develop a system of support and mentorship with other women in the industry.
- Create opportunities for women to serve on key industry committees.
- Recognize emerging & experienced women who excel in the industry.
- Create awareness of opportunities and career paths available to women considering careers in the stone industry.
- Work with the Natural Stone Institute Board of Directors and other Natural Stone Institute committees to achieve these goals.
Serve the Natural Stone Institute's vision of being an essential partner in their members’ success.
Connect With Us On
Order Women in Stone Gear
Choose from Women in Stone Recommended Products or shop the entire inventory of items. Then simply add the Women in Stone logo before you check out and items will be customized and shipped directly to you.
Join The Women in Stone Mailing List
Register for the Women in Stone Mentorship Program
Industry veterans are paired with newcomers, and guided through conversation topics to help them get to know each other and their respective career goals. Register for the 2018 Mentorship Program before February 9, 2018.
Join A Subcommittee
If you would like to join a Women in Stone subcommittee and be eligible to apply for the Steering Committee in the following year, please fill out a Call For Candidates form.
Apply for the Empowerment Scholarship
The Women in Stone Empowerment Scholarship includes an all-expenses paid trip to one of the following industry events: TISE, Coverings, or the Natural Stone Institute Study Tour. Registration is now closed. Watch for next year's application form in mid-2018.
Nominate a Colleague for the Pioneer Award
The Pioneer Award will recognize an advocate within the stone industry for their role in recruiting, retaining and advancing women. We are no longer accepting nominations for 2017. Watch for next year's nomination form in mid-2018.
Las Vegas, NV - January 29, 2018 - February 1, 2018, Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Official Women in Stone Event
Tuesday, 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM- Women in Stone Interactive Career Advancement Workshop
Other Important Events
Wednesday, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM- Don’t Fight the Whitewater: Leadership Lessons from Turbulent Times More Information
Tuesday, TBD- The Natural Stone Institute's Awards Ceremony & After Party
ANNUAL CONVENTION 2018
San Antonio, TX - Sunday, February 25 – Wednesday, February 28
Women in Stone Presents - Negotiation Skills for Professionals in Every Level of Their Career
Click here for more Information
Atlanta - May 8 - 11, 2018 - TBD
WINE & STONE
What is the connection between Wine & Stone?
Genetically, all chardonnays are the same. Geologically, all marbles are the same. Soil composition and climate affect the way a wine tastes. Mineral composition and formation affect the way a stone looks. Teach your audience WHY with this CEU event package by Women in Stone (powered by The Natural Stone Institute).