Women in Stone
Provide resources and opportunities to recruit, retain, and advance women in the stone industry.
- Expand on existing Natural Stone Institute educational offerings by developing topics specific to women's needs.
- Increase peer networking opportunities by coordinating venues to connect and learn.
- Develop a system of support and mentorship with other women in the industry.
- Create opportunities for women to serve on key industry committees.
- Recognize emerging & experienced women who excel in the industry.
- Create awareness of opportunities and career paths available to women considering careers in the stone industry.
- Work with the Natural Stone Institute Board of Directors and other Natural Stone Institute committees to achieve these goals.
Serve the Natural Stone Institute's vision of being an essential partner in their members’ success.
Connect With Us
Join the Women in Stone Facebook GROUP for open discussion about events, industry issues, and jobs.
Become A Sponsor
Women in Stone is powered by generous sponsorships. Help us to recruit, retain, and advance women in the natural stone industry by supporting our cause.
Women in Stone Steering Committee
- Susan Van Etten, Murphy Marble (Chair)
- Analisa Fraga, PICCO Engineering
- Karla Forest, Northern Stone Supply
- Mariavittoria Grassi, Grassi Pietra
- Michaela Steinbach, Mario & Son
- Tia Emery, Miles Supply
- Jacqueline Tabbah, International Stoneworks
- Beth McBride, Montana Rockworks
- Sylvie Beaudoin, Polycor
- Sarah B Gregg, Natural Stone Institute (Administrator)